here’s a toddler who woke up from his nap to find out that yes, we were still in the car. however, we lucked out – he slept for almost 2 hours of our trek to Orlando.
happy to be out of the car, we explored our Marriott World Center hotel and discovered this chess board and pieces that I(1.5) enjoyed knocking over.
Where o where could that little boy be hiding?
We discovered an arcade at the hotel and no sooner than you could say drive was I(1.5) up on the seat and driving the car. While he’s happy to turn the wheel and pretend he’s driving, I’ll pray that that keeps his attention for a long time and we can save our quarters.
We had Mexican for dinner that night – a killer margarita and yum guac as evidenced by this little guys face. He’s become a dipper – loves dipping one thing into another, chips into guac, fries into ketchup, chips into ketchup – he does not discriminate in his dipping.
No comments:
Post a Comment