Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Disney’s Epcot

we started nice and early, well, as early as we could given the 9am opening time of the parks. Mr. I(1.5) has been waking up at 6am – something I think he needs to get over really fast. 7am was perfect for mom and dad, kid, so get it together.

we had a wonderful schmear at the hotel with a buffet breakfast. I(1.5) and I enjoyed some fruit, eggs and oatmeal in preparation for our epcot adventure. 2011 09 20 Disney Epcot 002

One of Dad’s all time favorite rides is the one with Figment and at the end of the ride, I(1.5) liked moving his arms and watching Figment dance on the screen in front of us.

2011 09 20 Disney Epcot 008

I’d say all had a great time at Epcot today. 2011 09 20 Disney Epcot 009

No comments:

Post a Comment