Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Disney’s Magic Kingdom

Uncle A, Bebe, Pablo and I really enjoyed spending the day with I(1.5) who was excitable and energized by all the things to see at the Magic Kingdom. We started the day with the Dumbo Ride.

2011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 0012011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 0022011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 005

Next it was off to It’s a Small World and then to Peter Pan’s Flight.

2011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 0112011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 012

But I think the best part of I(1.5)’s day was the moment he got to drive a car. Yep, that yellow one was calling his name. 

2011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 0132011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 0142011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 0162011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 017Even Bebe got her chance at the wheel.2011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 018And Uncle A – well, he likes driving with no hands on the wheel.2011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 022

After the drive, we relaxed on the peoplemover. It blew my mind how chill and calm I(1.5) was on all the rides that had a lot of darkness. He was amazing.

2011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 030

They’re totally checking out a hot chick….2011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 031

Boat ride!

2011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 038

Again, the wheels. I’m sure he’d be here all day if we left him. 2011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 0392011 09 21 Magic Kingdom 040

No comments:

Post a Comment