Monday, September 5, 2011

Imagine It!

With the onslaught of rain, we ventured out to the Imagine It! Children’s Museum downtown this morning. Weekends are totally devoted to I(1) in our eyes and from 7am-1230pm and 230-7pm, we do all that we can to make our son smile. That’s the goal for the time we’re together, happiness and joy.

Pablo had fun teaching I(1) how to maneuver the crane to capture the balls so that they could be dumped into the bucket. 2011 09 05 Imagine It Museum 003

Next was the trip to the grocery section, where I(1) hoped right on up on the John Deere and planned his crop rotation.

2011 09 05 Imagine It Museum 005

In the grocery section, Pablo and I(1) milked the cow. I like that he gets to see where his milk comes from, but we’ll have to go to a real farm and show him how it’s really done too. 2011 09 05 Imagine It Museum 012

Next skill was art – we painted on the washable wall and opted out of our apron. Needless to say, our orange shirt now has a splash of blue and red. Thank you washable paint!2011 09 05 Imagine It Museum 017

On to the sandbox and scooping the sand in to the bowl. 2011 09 05 Imagine It Museum 025

Crawling in the tunnel, which Mommy can’t get through. =)2011 09 05 Imagine It Museum 034

He liked climbing up in the cabin/tree house, but didn’t want to go down the slide, neither facing forward or laying down, so we walked back through and then peeked out the window to Daddy. 2011 09 05 Imagine It Museum 035

My rating for Imagine It!? I give it a 5 out of 10 for I(1)’s age group. I think that many of the skills are geared towards 5+ age group.

Every week we try to plan for the weekend and I think Pablo did a great job this weekend in discovering Warbington Farms! We’ll definitely put it on our list for activities in April – peak strawberry season!

Next on our list is an indoor aquatic center

No comments:

Post a Comment