Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Puffs in the Ocean

Another day at the beach. I(1) and I woke up to Aunt K and Uncle S making buttermilk pancakes. Luckily we caught them in time to add apples to our pancakes and they were delicious!

After breakfast I(1) and I changed and went to the beach, to make sure we got our last day of sand in.  When the crew caught up with us, we has already returned one starfish to the ocean, skirted a washed up (tentacle-less) jellyfish, dug a mini pool and made friends with two older girls (~5 and 7) who caught the smallest fish I’ve ever seen (or maybe I need to get my eyes checked, again).

I(1) must have seen his cousins’ nibbling on goldfish, so he took it upon himself to get his own snacks and bring them back to the pool we dug. And, yes, there were a couple of puff casualties….

2011-06-16

Alright, papparazzi – I can’t take it anymore, no more pictures!2011-06-15

2011-06-18DSC03607DSC03609DSC03608

After the beach, I(1) and I walked back to the house and took a dip in the pool before heading upstairs for a bath. Next was lunch – peanut butter sandwiches and naptime. If I can keep him up to 1pm, he’ll sleep about 2.5-3 hours.

Last night on the way to dinner, we stopped to take some pictures on the beach. As always, my pretty green/blues were really light sensitive and I squinted through half the pictures. But I can’t hold the good pics of I(1) back…I mean, he’s precious!

2011-06-14DSC03764

No comments:

Post a Comment