Saturday, July 2, 2011

Destin, Florida

We love that Uncle A invited us to visit with him at the beach this 4th of July weekend. I(1) was so happy when we arrived that he couldn’t wait to get out into the water. Fully clothed he walked right into the water. Our son has no fear. Waves, water, sand….he’ll take it all on.

2011-07-02 2011 06 30 Destin FL

Happy boy!2011 06 30 Destin FL 069

And he’s SAFE!2011 06 30 Destin FL 0572011 06 30 Destin FL 050

The next day, we were in the water with Daddy and Uncle A. Afterwards, Uncle A cuddled with I(1) on the couch.

2011 07 01 Destin FL 1012011 07 01 Destin FL 1002011 07 01 Destin FL 1022011 07 01 Destin FL 022

Today I(1)’s girlfriend C(1) came over. Her parents were visiting C(1)’s grandparents in Ft. Walton and joined us for a morning at the beach so the kiddies could play.  

2011 07 02 Destin FL with C 021

This one is my new favorite….2011 07 02 Destin FL with C 0152011 07 02 Destin FL with C 0132011 07 02 Destin FL with C 012

No comments:

Post a Comment