I(1) and I opted to go to the beach early this morning again, 830am this morning. We found a walking path to the beach a 5 minute walk from our house. It was perfect, I(1) and I a long stretch of beach and barely anyone else around. While I didn’t lug the bag o shovels with us, we had a grand time digging a pool and playing chicken with the waves.
Grandpa outfitted us with a tent, which I(1) inspected to make sure it was installed correctly. He’s very inquisitive, likes to see how everything is put together.
And he’s determined, that the construction is just fine. “A for today, Grandpa!”
Hey look Ma! I love the full shadow of I in this one….
It was beautiful to watch how close they got to the water without actually touching it.
Walking away with our bag o’ suntan lotions.
You’ll have to forgive me for not getting much of his face. With a big screen on the camera and a bright shining sun, I was keeping my fingers crossed for each shot.
I(1) and I caught three starfish before the rest of the crew arrived. Those poor little creatures were no longer in the water as the tide departed and I(1) and I rescued them by tossing them back in. Although, we did have fun flipping them over and touching their tickling tentacles first.
I didn’t get a chance to snap a picture of it, but since we were there so early, I(1) and I dug a pool which ended up being a good 15 feet from the start of the water, but at 830am this morning, our pool was at the edge of the water. I(1) enjoyed running back and forth from the “pool” to the ocean water. It’s been very fun to watch him in the ocean. Once he gets settled, there is no fear and he charges right in, stops to let a wave crash and then steps in further. There was a point where he was standing in water up to his hips! Brave soul this Mr. Weintraub!
No comments:
Post a Comment