Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wish List

As we prepare for the new house, I’m coming up with a Wish List. Things we probably are not going to get right away, but things that I think will make life at Casa Weintraub so much easier!
I’m planning to make all of the food for Little Man and to start cooking more for me and Pablo.
I’d really like to store all frozen items in these glass jars so that we can see what’s there rather than a freezer full of plastic bags like we have now.  I think the rectangular ones are the ones that would work best. If I recall correctly, there’s a bunch of glass bowls from my grandmother in storage right now and I can’t wait to start using them. I’m so so so psyched about our 10.5 long island – I can’t wait to start getting it messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment