Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fun Finds

I’m making a pact to start cleaning out my magazine piles and start keeping track of what I liked about those ripped out pages electronically. It’s much cleaner that way and I’m sure my family will appreciate me letting go of some random papers.

What’s in store this week?

I had a fabulousrip-out from Parents magazine about a group of website worth bookmarking:

tadashop.com – started by two moms who found online shopping for their kids too time-consuming, this site has age-appropriate gift guides as well as adorable clothing

designmom.com – Denver-based graphic designer juggling 6 kids and giving inspiration

ohdeedoh.com – home decor, kids party ideas, etc.

picassohead.com – make your own picasso masterpiece!

awkwardfamilyphotos.com – too funny!

 

This mom is so creative. While her daughter Mila sleeps, she imagines what Mila is dreaming about and creates scenes for us to enjoy - I just love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment