I know, I know Little Man’s not been getting too much attention blog-wise as we wrap up the house renovation. He’s super excited about it and has been doing inspections with Dad this week.
He’s been helping us pack.
Albeit getting a little curious as we pull items out of the closet. Indiana Jones better watch out!
I guess all the packing must have worn him out. This is his newest habit – putting his face under the bumper while he sleeps. The best part is when you go to wake him up, he’s looking at you through the bars and you get to start a little game of peek a boo. We went in for a check up on his tongue and frenectomy and everything is looking great. They even checked his ears and throat and Little Man is in top shape. He’s had a bit of a rash on the corner of his mouth this week, but the docs say it’s just a little contact dermatitis and that it should dissipate. If not, we’ll put some cream on it. The hardest part is that we have to do this while he sleep otherwise, he’ll just end up rubbing it off, licking it off or drooling on it. The most exciting part of this week was at the docs when we got to weigh him in. Nanny Becca and I were sure he was 18 lbs or more, but Little Man checked in at 16 lbs, 1 oz. No wonder why our backs are killing us!
I snapped this one the other day in the car and for an iPhone, it came out pretty good. I love how the sunshine lights his little face.
No comments:
Post a Comment