WIP’s been quite active these past couple of weeks. On Thursday when Pablo got home, it was as if WIP was trying to give Pablo a hug – almost looked like WIP was going to break through my tummy and reach out and touch Pablo. It was really sweet. We’re going to hit our 35 week mark this Thursday and I head in for our check up bi-monthly that morning.
According to Baby Center:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
I’ve got to come up with a grocery list for Pablo, Mom and Janice so that they can stock the house during WIP’s first couple of weeks. Thank goodness it’s spring and many of my favorite fruits are back in season. It’s going to be a smoothie dream week the first couple of weeks back. I’m going to have to plant some sunflower seeds too so that we can feast on some of my favorite salads again sans dressing – like these:
I’m really happy that I posted most of my smoothie and juice recipes on my other blog so that Pablo will be well prepared for my return to a high raw diet.
WIP was really sweet to me last night and we slept straight through from 1130pm to 5am. That’s a long haul for the little one not to wake me up to go to the bathroom. We easily fell back asleep and then woke up right before the alarm at 730am. I am noticing a lag around 230/3pm, but that’s more than likely due to the amount of pure food I’m not eating. Looking at these salads is making me want one, but I refuse to buy sunflower greens when I can grow 5 salads worth for $.50. Look at this fully stocked raw fridge. Love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment