Killing time waiting for my OB checkup and I read a funny post on Facebook from Natasha about looking up our names on urbandictionary:
paul- A common given name for males, derived from the Roman surname Paulus (Latin: "small" or "humble"). Put simply, it is the greatest name to grace the Earth. Seriously. It is the best name in existence. Why is the name Paul so awesome? Cause' Stone Cold said so.
edie-to do an 'edie' is to generally own, rinse and mentally overpower someone through the art of arguing. Opponents such as ex boyfriends are left lost for words, as all their attempts to argue back are met with witty or sarcastic comments that are ultimately true. 'did you hear about Sarah's argument with Jim? she did an edie and completely owned him'
WIP’s heartbeat today was 135bpm, my blood pressure was right on target and the best part? Well, I got to move WIP’s head around. WIP’s already facing down, so the funny feeling I’ve been getting in my ribs and sides are for sure WIPs feet. Doc let me place a hand on either side of my belly on the bottom side and let me push back and forth on WIPs head. Poor lil WIP, hopefully will forgive me for the slight jarring this morning.
Yesterday was a great day – aren’t all Wednesday’s great? Yesterday was especially sweet because the first client I brought to the Shopping Center Group signed her lease. Everyone get ready to dine at TeaFuse at Vinings Jubilee – expected opening mid March.
Yesterday was also great because I met our new neighbor on Statewood who bought the renovated ranch to the right of our house. Lauren is an absolute doll and was just about to host a shoe party when I caught her around 545pm. I’m looking forward to having her as my neighbor. I sauntered (yes, sauntered, because walking down a hill with this belly…that’s just what you do) over to Dawn’s house across from ours and she was in the midst of making dinner. What a sweetheart – she invited me in and told me to give her the scoop while she cooked chicken. I had an opportunity to meet her husband, Robert and daughter Isabella as well and she was very excited to sign a letter of support. I really think she’s just ready to have a new baby on the street. She already told me that she can’t wait to watch our lil one. Go WIP! I spoke to Travis, our neighbor on the left on the phone the other day and he is mailing me his signed letter. I’m so thankful to have such great neighbors! Pablo and I will definitely have to make the rounds to meet them when we move in.
No comments:
Post a Comment