We had a lovely day with our Cousins yesterday. Sunshine, Rae and Aunt K came to visit so that Uncle S could help Pablo put the last remaining touches on our “fenced in backyard.” Definitely a step in the right direction if Little Man is to get his birthday wish. What one year old doesn’t want a dog of their own?
I started a batch of Challah early in the morning and Little Miss Sunshine made a little loaf. YUM!
While the Challah was cooking, we spent some time on the porch. It was 70 something degrees out, ya know. Making sure we’re all level…
Putting up the post…
I love how I caught the sun rays here and, yes, the boys’ fuel – DD.
This is what happens when your battery dies on the saw. Good ol’ manual labor. Uncle S is coming back tomorrow to finish up the project.
While we were enjoying the beautiful weather, our office was getting a once over by
Dexter our Painter. It kinda reminds you of a Dexter room, doesn’t it?
He was retouching a couple of spots for us around the house and we shared some Challah with him. He loved it and I gave him some to take home.
What a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment