Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Day with the Fish

Little Man, BB and I ventured Downtown to visit with the fish at the Georgia Aquarium. We weren’t sure if he was going to like them, but he found some things there that interested him.

This 2 year old interested him….

IMG_1272

The tunnel interested him.IMG_1277

Mommy pointing interested him….IMG_1282

But I think that one of his favorite places was in front of the big tank. It’s hard to look at this and not laugh looking at the size difference.  He is just so cute!IMG_1298

Making funny faces made him happy, well that and his mom letting him crawl around to see all the fish. This is his new scrunchy face. IMG_1302

Making friends. Uncle Adam must be whispering “How to Pick Up Mature Ladies” to him when we’re not looking. IMG_1303

Still looking at the Girl in Pink.IMG_1308

But I think one of his favorite places was the tunnel…to seeIMG_1314

Penguins! Yes, we got up close and personal! The new penguin exhibit has a tunnel to crawl through and two windows where you can get right into their biz-ness! IMG_1316

While we couldn’t play on the big shark slide (we have 20 more inches to go), we had fun looking at the local Georgia fish. IMG_1325

All in all it was a good day and Little Man took a full 1.5 hour nap when we got home.  I think he liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment