Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WIP post yoga

I bet WIP is as tired as I am from Yoga yesterday. It wasn’t too intense, but I’m awfully sore today. Looks like WIP has little hands and feet now, webbed, but they’re there!
WIP is 5/8 of an inch long, about the size of a kidney bean. New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. His arms have lengthened, too, and his hands are now flexed at the wrist and meet over his heart. His knee joints have formed, and his feet may be long enough to meet in front of his body. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways.  Cute!

I’m off to see Dr. Chen today so she can see if my vocal chords have healed from surgery. Last time I was in the office, the left side was a little off.

No comments:

Post a Comment