Monday, August 31, 2009

Disney’s Epcot

Pablo and I spent Monday morning at Epcot where we played the Piggy Bank game and learned how to save. It’s a great game for lil kidlets. Check it out:  Piggy Bank.HPIM4954 I know I’m corny, but it was the cutest little piggie!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After we innovated and Soared, we ventured to the candy making in Japan. I was sad when the cute Japanese lady passed me over when she was hand creating rice candy, but I just imagine that they didn’t taste that good; that made me feel better about it.

HPIM4955

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Japan, we jumped over to Norway and took a ride on the Maelstrom….well, that and we shook hands with our friend the troll. 

HPIM4956_edited-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silly me, I almost forgot a great part of the day. It was late afternoon when we got back to our room from Disney and Pablo and I watched an amazing rainstorm and then braved the remaining drops to have a late dinner at Ciao Italia. It was delicious and Pablo booked the whole restaurant just for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment