Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WIP’s Goodwill finds

WIP and I ventured to Goodwill yesterday to see if there was anything exciting. We found this red basket which now houses our remote and other knick knacks on our wicker coffee table. A couple of organizing pieces for organizing our drawers and some outlet covers to protect WIP’s little fingers. I also found a fabulous book – Aesop’s Fables. I grew up hearing these stories and I’m excited to start reading them to WIP! One of my favorites: The Boy who Cried Wolf. The best part is that they’re all one page each!

2010 01 13 Goodwill Finds

001

Pablo’s a lucky man (not that he doesn’t know this), after I prepped for the cleaning lady to come, I organized WIP’s book.  The binder includes information on my doctor and others in his office, direction to the hospital and check in procedure. We have to be there at 5am on the 25th.  It also had information about paperwork for the birth certificate, packing list for my bag to go to the hospital. A list of pediatrician’s that I’m going to interview and a list of the vaccine schedule I want for WIP.  AND, last but not least, labels for baby announcements and labels for the bris invitations, should we be blessed with a little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment