Monday, January 25, 2010

WIP Update

Doc moved me to March 22nd and I’m psyched! We had our hospital tour last night and learned where we need to check in and where we’re going to be in the women’s center. 
Tomorrow is my 32nd birthday. Adam, at breakfast yesterday asked if I felt older. I told him to ask again in three months, when WIP gets here.  I don’t feel much different than last year, this year having my own personal heater.
The list of to-do’s has gotten longer recently. I’ve interviewed 3 Pediatricians to date. The last one is early February and our friends Jason and Amy take their lil Anna there and turns out that a gal in my office that just had twins also goes to the same practice at Piedmont. 
We’re also considering a nanny vs. daycare – having a kid is expensive!
According to babycenter, WIP is 16 inches and about 3.5 pounds this week. Heads are turning side to side, and WIPs limbs are plumping up. I’m getting a lot of movement, especially at 1am, 4am and 7am. At least WIP’s got me on a set schedule!  I’m also happy that I’m not completely strung out at those times, I awaken ready to take on the world, but convince myself to go back to sleep.  I’m happy that I haven’t felt any Braxton Hicks contractions yet.
I’ll be packing our bag for the hospital in the next couple of weeks: including a couple of pairs of clothes for me, a going home outfit for WIP, slippers, magazines, nursing bra, and Pablo will man the camera and video.  I gotta make some juice to freeze so that Pablo can bring me some veggie juice for quick recovery.  When I was Emory for my thyroid surgery, the food was horrific!
We' also need to come up with some rules for visitors. We’ll probably have family with us on Monday following the delivery, but wait to have friends visit on Tuesday, especially if we’re not going to deliver until 4pm which is what we’re currently scheduled for.
Look what differences have happened in 3 weeks. We’ve rounded out. Belly makes my buttox and boobs look tiny!
             Dec 28 – 28 weeks                                      Jan 25 – 31 weeks
IMG_01602010 01 25

No comments:

Post a Comment