Monday, May 26, 2014

NYC

We started the day with a trip to the Diana Ross Playground at Central Park. 2014-05-26 09.39.44

We stopped at the Coffee Bean and Tea for an afternoon caffeine pick me up. Timing was perfect, N(2) slept for a portion of it and then I(4) passed out for about 30 minutes. We decided to check out the Times Square Toys R Us. I know, what were we thinking?

2014-05-26 13.55.19

Neither of the boys was very impressed with the carousel ride, but they did love seeing a real live Minion!

2014-05-26 14.41.23

2014-05-26 19.13.53

We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel in Times Square and N(2) enjoyed the view.

2014-05-26 13.08.58-1

Later in the afternoon, Pablo and I(4) ventured out on their own and caught a cute photo op with a NYC cop. I just love this photo!

2014-05-26 18.30.26

No trip to NYC would be complete with out an adventure to Chinatown for some “Hand Pulled Noodles” and yes, that’s what the restaurant was called.

2014-05-26 19.54.02

We opted to check out Eataly instead for dinner, but did make a point to walk by our favorite Chinese Dragon.

2014-05-26 20.44.46

And we loved the people watching in Times Square.

2014-05-26 22.33.25

No comments:

Post a Comment