Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday Boy!

So how does one celebrate a one-year old? With balloons and new cars. Little Man woke up bright and early today – 7am.  Which is good, with the time change, we’ve added a half an hour to his night time sleep. 7pm to 7am. That we can handle.

This morning I picked him up gave him a big squeeze (I gotta take it when I can get it) and sang him Happy Birthday. 

You would think that he’d go after the cars I laid out for him, but NO – the balloons were the winner in this game. 0032011-03-22

What does birthday boy have planned for his day? He’s off to the library for Toddler Time! Yes, he’s graduated from Baby Lap Sit reading to the next level! Then he’s off to Gymboree with Miss Bebe.

Tonight Miss Bebe and I will let him delve into a cookie or cupcake (with a little icing, I do want to make sure he goes to sleep).

More exciting birthday news to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment