Poor little blog, I’m sorry we’ve been away for so long. I can’t believe the entire month of October is almost gone and we haven’t updated you.
Uncle Jon came to visit with us the end of September and we went to Atlantic Station for the Eco Fair where we purchased a compost bin. Yes, I know, I know – really? compost? Moi? I assured Pablo there were no critters able to get inside to the goods. Gotta love, Little Man, thinking everything is food. Let’s just hope he doesn’t join the ranks of Aaron Zimmern any time soon.
Pablo and Jonny Z whipped up some sushi for dinner and Sunday morning for Brunch, Jonny Z took Pablo and I out for Pablo’s birthday brunch to Serpas. They make the best darn beignets and Pablo loves their short rib eggs benedict.
We loved having Uncle Jonny Z visit and are looking forward to visiting him and Bailey and his famous no toliet paper toliet soon! Miss you Uncle Jon!
No comments:
Post a Comment