I go back to work on Tuesday, well Monday to be exact. I’m going to be working from home Mondays and Fridays, or at least that’s my plan. I’ve come to see how easily the day flies by taking care of this little guy.
We’ve chosen our nanny, Rebecca, who had a working interview this past week and seemed very comfortable tending to the little man. I would have been very nervous watching a 6 week old in the parents presence, but she was very self assured and confident and that makes me feel better about leaving him.
I’m really excited about going back to work and getting back into the swing of things. Sadly, I realize that I’m not going to have time for kickboxing like I had last spring since the classes are either early morning or late night and I do want to spend time with the little man before he goes to bed. Looks like Chastain Park and I are going to become buddies once again.

No comments:
Post a Comment