Saturday, May 2, 2009

A nice short run?

At the direction of the concierge, I headed to the Zurich Zoo, not to go to the zoo but rather to run on the trails near the Zoo. I guess you have to set expectations with people because I told him I wanted a nice view filled run and well, he was in part right. I headed down the trail to the first official marker which let me know that I had made it to the start of the trails after running into the woods for 4 miles. Unfortunately, I think the concierge thought I was an extreme runner because the trail distances ranged from 1000 miles to 4000 miles. Ummm, yea right. So I headed back the way I came and found a nice little walking path with a view over lake Zurich. In the end it was a success. - Paul
Gotta love those concierge! Paul, check out this site, it shows routes, timing and scenic runs. -Edie

No comments:

Post a Comment