Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jillian and Jesse's Wedding - Coral Gables

We started the day pretty early in Jillian’s suite, make-up, hair, the works.  Jillian’s Mom, Rita and sister Kristen are all ready to get the show on! 

HPIM3005

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 HPIM3015Jess Boxer, Sophia and I making sure everything’s in place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HPIM3024

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The wedding was at the Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Coral Gables, just a 2 second walk from where Jillian and Jesse live.

Here is the bride and groom dancing the night away.

Michele and Josue cleaned up nice for the night. We caught them later twisting and shouting on the floor.

HPIM3029

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Weintraub’s looking good…
HPIM3035

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HPIM3042


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Being in Florida, the hotel was an open courtyard, a lil warm still mid October, but the greens were lush and beautiful.

HPIM3022 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Paul and I had a smashing time at Jillian and Jesse's wedding. I know there are many photos that I want to post, but I'll keep it short and sweet. I love this one with Phil and Janice. HPIM3106_edited-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jillian forewarned us that she was going to “trash” her wedding dress the next morning. None of us knew what she had in mind. But boy, do these make some great photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment